Come join us on Wednesday evening in Samad’s Virtual Reality Cave, where you can learn how to make your own immersive 360 degree environments, stories or games for Virtual, Augmented or Mixed Reality. Starting with Cospaces (which is like Scratch for VR), you will begin to learn how to plan, design and realise your ideas in virtual space. Once you have the basics, you will then move onto industry standard software in Unity and Maya, where you can create increasingly complex virtual objects, ideas and characters.
Our VR Cave is located downstairs and the course takes place on Wednesdays from 6 to 8pm.
To sign up, please contact James- email@example.com
- Technological competence/ Digital competence;
- Planning & Problem Solving- Navigating Resources;
- Creativity- Remaining open to new ideas;
- Learning to Learn;
- Managing Feelings- Reflecting
- Resilience: Self Controlled and independence