These sessions include both music and dance. The aim is to empower young women to build confidence through movement. In addition, young women will learn about the basics of music production.
These sessions are organised around:
- Individual and group discussions
- Dance workshops, including Street, Afrobeats and Contemporary
- Exploring modern music and using music instruments
- Discussing, exploring and structuring live performances
Each week young people are able to choose the areas that they cover, including:
- Body image;
- Physical health and wellbeing;
- Positive mental health;
- Music production;
- Live Performance;
- other areas chosen by the group.