The Co-Spaces VR course is a drop-in session. Create your own immersive, virtual reality environments. Learn how to use entry-level VR software to develop a virtual reality experience.
Two hour workshops to learn basic skills in virtual reality game development; including:
- current developments within Virtual Reality;
- receive feedback on ideas;
- share learning and ideas with peers;
- Look at other work that has been created in the past.
Each of these weekly workshops will be themed:
- How to start up a game;
- Game Storyboarding;
- Basic coding skills;
- Where to go/who to talk to when developing a game, websites and videos
- Get advice on next steps
- How to showcase and promote a game.
Open to all young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.