Learn all about design, robotics and how to launch a tech company…
Buzz Technology, a London based tech company, run Tuesday afternoon sessions from 5pm to 7pm. Join the company’s journey bringing their range of sales, marketing and hospitality products to market.
- Activities include 3D Printing, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence;
- Opportunities to work both individually and in groups on projects.
Senake Atureliya, the company’s founder will deliver the sessions. He is passionate about tech and education. His sessions cover:
- Introduction to the robot & interactive talk
- Conceiving and developing a product – fun brainstorm session – case study: our Drone-in-a-Phone case (http://tinyurl.com/DroneInAPhone)
- Validating the solution and testing the market – focus group – help “shape” the design of the robot
- Enhancing and debugging the design – hands on – put your CAD, 3D printing and coding skills to good use
- Attracting customers – create a story and come up with marketing materials. Let’s get the message out!
- The sales and demo process – sit in on real live customer demo’s;
- Launch & celebration!…with a series of pop up Robot Restaurant events at SoapBox.
These workshops are open to all young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.