The SoapBox work placement scheme is designed for young people who are moving on from being attendees at the centre and who want to
a) start helping to deliver work at the centre and
b) take their first steps towards employment.
This scheme is invite-only. Co-produce work placement with staff:
- Choose the length, days, times for the placement
- Choose the areas to cover within their placement
- Set and review goals for work
- Work with staff on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis
- Review & evaluate progress.
This scheme is invite-only for young people aged between 16 and 25 years old.