The Games Event is for you to socialise, learn about the games industry, broaden your knowledge about careers in the field and express their creative potential.
These 2 hour sessions will cover:
- careers in the field
- feedback on ideas and prototypes
- peer education;
- Contacting professionals in the field.
Workshop Themes/ Topics:
Each of these fortnightly workshops will be themed around specific areas of gamification, including:
- exploring the creation and potential of prototypes
- Product gamification
- Start-ups in games industry, including hints and tips for useful websites, companies and other resources
- Marketing and funding to develop ideas
- Networking opportunities in the field
These events are open to all young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.