Environmental project sessions are co-produced with young people to initiate environmental work that makes a positive change.
For all interested in having a positive environmental impact and will include:
- Jointly plan and deliver an environmental action project
- Reduce negative environmental output
- Showcasing how environmental services can be applied effectively
- Promote widespread efforts to combat waste production
Workshop Themes/ Topics:
- Waste and waste-production
- Water pollution – effects and actions
- How to reduce use of plastics
- Discussing general environmentally-friendly approaches/ techniques
- Introducing experts in the field
These events are open to all young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.