The Employment support sessions help you to identify your employment goals and map out your journey towards achieving it.
These weekly sessions will cover:
- Assessment of individual goals and mapping out further steps
- Assessment of individual skills-set and discussing opportunities and tools for improvement
- Support in creating CV, application letters and professional online profile
- Discussion on working environments, lifestyle and job market
- Advice on how to get in touch with professionals
Each of these fortnightly workshops will be themed around specific areas of gamification, including:
- Training in CV’s and cover letter preparation
- Editing and essay writing
- Exploring research techniques
- Practicing interpersonal skills, organisational skills and learning about leadership
- Time management and relaxation techniques
- Revision strategies and diversity networks
These events are open to all young people aged between 16 and 25 years old.