Digital Friendly Autism Night is a weekly session specifically targeting young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We provide a safe space with well trained staff to run workshops for this group teaching them a range of new digital skills in a environment that is accessible to them.
This night is now a core part of programming and will be expanded through work with the special needs school and the Islington Autism Hub.
Activities available: 3D Printing, Virtual Reality, music workshops.
The session is open to all young people with the ASD willing to attend, however we tend to arrange each of the offered activities in smaller groups.
- Communication: Using different ways of communicating
- Planning & Problem Solving: Navigating Resources
- Leadership: Interpreting Others
- Creativity: Applying learning in new contexts
- Resilience: Self Controlled and independence