The Women in Business Workshops empower young women in areas including employability, finance and confidence in the world of business. The Women in Business Workshops is led by female entrepreneurs who actually run their own businesses.
These two hour workshops will involve dedicated opportunities for young women who are interested in business to learn from industry experts and to:
- receive information, advice and guidance
- get feedback on their ideas
- share learning with their peers
- hear presentations from guest speakers.
Workshop Themes/ Topics:
Each of these weekly workshops will be themed around specific business-related areas, including:
- exploring the key issues for start-ups;
- how to use Agile Processes to try out ideas;
- where to get advice on next steps, including hints and tips for useful websites, companies and other resources;
- offsite trips to visit female entrepreneurs;
- how to secure funding to develop your ideas;
- ways to develop your networks;
- how to use social media/ marketing to get your message out.
These workshops are open to all young women aged between 16 and 25 years old.
For more information, please contact Genia- email@example.com